This vegan cauliflower dish will tempt your taste buds time and time again. It’s super easy and uses very little ingredients. Can be served any night as a main course on your families dinner table. Surprise your guests and take it to your next pot luck dinner affair.
Were always looking for new main dishes to tempt our taste buds, but sometimes run out of ideas on what to prepare. Recently I have unfolded some recipe ideas and made them my own, changing ingredients to suit our gluten free and vegan lifestyle. Coming up with I believe to be some really good recipe ideas that you might want to share with your family. Concentrating mainly on main dishes in this article to get you started.
( this dish is much like a potato dish without the potato)
- I whole head of cauliflower cooked and mashed up
- I or two large onions caramelized in frying pan
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves caramelized up with the onions
- 1 cube of vegan cream cheese
- 14 cup of vegan margarine or soya margarine melted
- 1 1/2 cups of corn flake crumbs ( gluten free) Kellogg`s Corn Flake Crumbs
Cook up cauliflower and add to a casserole dish, add caramelized onions and garlic, mash with a potato masher.
Add the cream cheese till melted through
For top of casserole,
Melt margarine and then add the corn flake crumbs to make a bread crumb mix for the top, then sprinkle liberally over casserole
Put in oven at 350 till heated through about 15 minutes, serve warm